GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of disclosure from article 10 of Law 34/2002 from July 11, of Services of Society Information and of Electronic Commerce, the following data reflects as follows: the company that owns the web domain is Lucentum Productions SL (hereinafter LD), with domicile for this purpose in 18, Calle Roselló, number of VAT number: B54270590 signed up in the Commercial Register of Alicante, in A108717 sheet, volume 3225, folio 101.
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this website of LD assings the condition of USER who accepts from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The mentioned conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions of Hiring that in their case result of compulsory fulfillment.
3. USE OF THE WEB: www.lucentumdigital.com provides access to a multitude of information, services or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to LD or its clients to which the user can have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the web. This responsibility extends to the necessary registration to access certain services or contents. In this registration the USER will be responsible of providing true and lawful information. As result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password that will be responsible of, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that LD offers through its website and by way of example and without limitation, not to use them for(i) engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, terrorism apology or against human rights; (iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems of LD, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. LD reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in it´s opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, LD will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA: LD meets the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 of Protection of Personal Data, from Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st of December, that approves the Regulation of the development of the Organic Law and the other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, in the services that the user can request to LD, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of data for each case, informing of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the responsable, the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and the communications of data to third parties where appropriate. In addition, LD informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of Society Information and Electronic Commerce and will ask to consent to the processing of the e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL and INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: LD itself or as an assignee owns all rights to intellectual and industrial property of its website as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), owned by LD or its customers.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Law are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of LD. The user undertakes to respect the rights of the Copyright Law owned by LD. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other hardware solely and exclusively when it serves as support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of LD.
6. WARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION: LD is not responsable, in any case, of the damages and harms of any kind which may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: LD reserves the right to make unannounced changes that considers appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add content and also services provided through it as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the event that the domain name links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, LD will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case LD will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hiperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: LD reserves the right to decline or withdraw access to the web and / or services offered without previous notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL ISSUES: LD will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal, exercising all civil and penalty actions that can be corresponded by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: LD may change at any time the conditions specified here, being duly published herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
The relationship between LD and the USER will be …..by the current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts of the City of Alicante.
Who we are
Lucentum Productions 2015 © Productora Audiovisual
C/Roselló, 18, local
+34 966 141 800
General conditions of use